The Katy G Podcast
Women Lawyers Making A Difference: Interview with Judy Perry Martinez
September 01, 2021
Want my help? I’m here for support. Schedule your brand DNA Strategy and Assessment session, a 1:1 meeting for you and I to brainstorm, diagnose and implement your best plan.
Women lawyers: do yourself a favor and listen to this podcast. I interviewed, Judy Perry Martinez, Of Counsel at Simon Peragine Smith & Redfearn, litigator, past-president of the ABA and a mother of 4 adult children, wife, and philanthropist.
Come learn from Judy about how to have a thriving career and personal life while using your voice and being equal:
- How to find your fulfillment AND how to work at a job that teaches you, at the same time
- How to make a living and make a difference
- Why you should always “demand” of yourself first
- How to be clear on who you are, understand yourself as a full person and allow others to do the same
- How to invest in people knowing that sometimes their “all” has to go somewhere else
- How to grow as a leader by “asking” for what you need and want
- How to not be perfect and succeed