Honest Conversation with Juliana Uto
June 06, 2022
Honest Conversations: Change and Transition To Live Your Best Life
"It can be hard to think of who else I can be”
Creating your world, as opposed to fitting into your world, is not always full of ease and grace. Join my guest Juliana Uto, an immigrant, mom, & former engineer who now invests in startups, advises small companies and works with ultra-high net worth women on investing their money to generate more wealth.
Listen to explore for yourself:
- How to ask for what you want and renegotiate if you change your mind.
- Your life has an exploration period when you may not be clear on your reality. Why it’s ok to think “This is not it” for me and how to move forward.
- How to create “optionality” in your life to not be stuck or dependent.
- Living life without regret.
- Owning your worth and confidence, as a woman, around money and creating your own economy.
- How pivoting to change/transition can be empowering.